How far will you go for Truth?
Pursuing the justice they desire, three desperate people from different backgrounds find themselves on dark paths of their own making, as their lives become mysteriously intertwined...
· Trevor McVee, rebel spy, rogue scoundrel, left alone to die on a hostile planet
· Jenna Ridley, cruise line captain and ex-war hero, searching for... [click here for more]
Who would you hurt to achieve justice?
· Former war hero Jenna Ridley, seeking a new rebellion
· Intergalactic fugitive Trevor McVee, out to avenge his father's murder
· Shape-shifting killer Windicott Ames, fearful he'll never find peace
As their dark paths lead them closer to achieving what they've so desperately desired, a peculiar girl with unknown powers becomes key to the completion of... [click here for more]
Imagine the World in 100 Years.Nine authors collaborated to envision a “Smart City” of the first world 100 years in the future, exploring trends like ubiquitous computing, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, biotech, anti-aging and green technologies - alongside corporate governance and social upheaval. "UbiquiCity" is a work of interwoven fiction that might... [click here for more]
Return to the Augmented Future.
Beneath the smartglass towers, hovering drones and digital advertisements of Union City's corporate elite, life on the streets follows its own cyber-organic rhythms... » Powerful corporations fight wars through proxies, and digital reality is the battlefield » Scrumblies and Discons do what it takes to survive in the streets and... [click here for more]